* [U-Boot] u-boot on my board freescale P1010RDB  is erased
@ 2012-10-10 12:26 randriamanjaka franky
From: randriamanjaka franky @ 2012-10-10 12:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi,
The u-boot on my board freescale P1010RDB  is erased.There was a problem when i want to reflash it.

Is there a tool from freescale to put the first u-boot from nand on my board freescale P1010RDB  ?

Thanks.

Best regards.

RANDRIAMANJAKA FRANKY

T?l. 0033634259173

* [U-Boot] u-boot on my board freescale P1010RDB is erased
@ 2012-10-11 18:02 ` Scott Wood
From: Scott Wood @ 2012-10-11 18:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

On 10/10/2012 07:26:50 AM, randriamanjaka franky wrote:

> Hi,
> The u-boot on my board freescale P1010RDB  is erased.There was a
> problem when i want to reflash it.
>
> Is there a tool from freescale to put the first u-boot from nand on
> my board freescale P1010RDB  ?

Is there a bootable image in NOR flash?

If not, you'll need some sort of JTAG.  The Freescale tool would be one
of our JTAG devices plus CodeWarrior -- or you can use a third party
JTAG if it has support for this board.  Depending on the tool, you may
have to first put an image into NOR flash rather than rewrite NAND
directly.

-Scott