* Dr ahum, Awaiting your reply.
@ 2005-12-06 20:16 musa ahum
From: musa ahum @ 2005-12-06 20:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

DR MUSA AHUM.
The Manager of Audit and Account Department,
BANK OF AFRICA ( B.O.A )
Ouagadougou, Burkina-Faso.

Dear Friend,
Please read carefully and get back to me, I hope that you are well today.I
am the Manager of Audit and account dept of our bank, with due respect, i
decided to contact you over this businessfinancial transaction worth the sum
of TEN MILLION THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATESDOLLARS ($10,300,000m) in
other to entrust this fund into your bank account.This is an abandoned fund
that belongs to the one of our bank customers who died along with his entire
family on 25th July,2001 in a plane crash disaster. I was very fortune to
meet the deceased file when i was arranging the old and abandoned customers
files of 2000-2001 in other to submit to the bank managements accordingly
for documentation purposes. Following our banking financial policy, it was
obviously indicated and signed law fully that if such money remains
unclaimed after five years
without somebody been a foreigner apply and claim the fund as the next of
kin , the money will be transferred into the Bank Treasury as an unclaimed
fund.   So the request of you as a foreigner is necessarily needed for the
claim because a citizen of Burkina Faso cannot come forward to claim the
fund since the law does not permit an indigene to claim such fund Since the
real beneficary of the fund is died , the bank are expecting the next of kin
to apply for the release of the fund for him or her without delay but
unfortunately i learnt through the investigations which I carried out
thatthere is nobody behind who can come and claim the fund. Therefore I want
you to apply to the bank with your reliable bank account details where our
bank will transfer the fund into and immediately the fund is transferred
into your account ,i will share the fund according to the percentage
indicated below.SIXTY PERCENT (60%) of the total fund will be for me.THIRTY
PERCENT(
30%) for you in provision of the Bank account.FIVE PERCENT(5%) will be for
unexpected expenses which may occur during the transfer.FIVE PERCENT(5%)
will be preserved for helping the helpless people, like charity organization
and motherless babies. Thereafter you will help me to visit your country for
sharing the money according to the percentage indicated above. And for the
immediate transfer of this fund into your bank account as arranged, you must
apply first to the bank as the only existing next of kin to the deceased
customer and after approval which will take place
immediately as you applied, the transfer of the fund into your nominated
bank account will proceed.Please note that you should keep this business
secret until you confirm the transfer into the bank account which you will
provide. And there is NO RISK in this business. The bank will forward to you
all necessary documents related to the transfer and which will prove
that you make a legal claim of inheritance. It is true that i pray to GOD
before i was pushed forward to contact you for this business but i want you
to assure me solemnly that you are a trsutwothy,reliable,honest and capable
to avoid cheating me in this business.If you are really sure of your
integerity,reply immediatelly you receive this mail for more detailed
information on how the process to transfer the fund into your account will
be.

Yours faithfully,
DR MUSSA AHUM.

http://www.msn.fr/msger/default.asp

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-12-06 20:16 UTC | newest]