* Congratulation You Won !!!
@ 2005-12-13 17:31 eurolotto eurolotto
From: eurolotto eurolotto @ 2005-12-13 17:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

EURO LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
PLAZA DE ALFONSO
B56-58 MADRID SPAIN
TEL:0034-657-479-849
FAX.+34-91-141-42-14
Reply e-mail:euroloto2005@ozu.es
www.bonoloto.com

We are officially informing you of the result of the euro lottery
International programs held on the 12th 0f November 2005 , Your e-mail
address attached to ticket number 412781475-28df with reference number
01/372/16, drew winning numbers 857/106/62 andcredited to batch number 2231,
which consequently won in the 2rd category.You have therefore been approved
for a pay out of 250,000 euro (Two hundred and fifty thousand euro).

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
You funds are now deposited and save in bank of españa and will be
transferred into your nominated bank account either by means of wire
transfer or by whatever suitable means.

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning
information very confidential till your claim has been processed and your
prize/money Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid
double claims and unwarranted abuse  of this program by some participants.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
over 50,000 company and 20,000,000 individual email addresses and names from
all over the world. This promotional program takes place annually. We hope
with part of your winning you will take part in our next year three Million
euro/asia International Lottery. To file for your claim, you will be
contacting MR martins Alonso the accredited finance agent authorised to
process your claims for your payment(You will receive more information from
our fidiciary agent.

This lottery was sponsored by Cortingles incorporation,communidad de
madrid,and other private organisations to help individuals generate fortunes
which would help them expand their business frontiers and assist with
humanitarian concerns.
Please Note that winnings must be claimed not later than 30th of December
2005. After this date all unclaimed funds will be returned to the sponsors
against the next stake coming up in 2006. Please note that in order to avoid
unnecessary delays and complications remember to quote your reference number
in all correspondence.

Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform us as soon as
possible. Congratulations from our organisation and thank you for being part
of our promotional program.

Sincerely yours
mrs LAURA JOSE
Tel:0034-657-479-849
FAX.+34-91-141-42-14
Reply e-mail:euroloto2005@ozu.es
www.bonoloto.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-12-13 17:31 UTC | newest]