* CONGRATULATION YOU WON EURO LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
@ 2005-12-13 18:02 eurolotto eurolotto
From: eurolotto eurolotto @ 2005-12-13 18:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

EURO LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
PLAZA DE ALFONSO
B56-58 MADRID SPAIN
TEL:0034-657-479-849
FAX.+34-91-141-42-14
Reply e-mail:euroloto123@ozu.es
www.bonoloto.com

We are officially informing you of the result of the euro lottery
International programs held on the 13th 0f december 2005 , Your e-mail
address attached to ticket number 412781475-28df with reference number
01/372/16, drew winning numbers 857/106/62 andcredited to batch number
2231,
which consequently won in the 2rd category.You have therefore been
approved
for a pay out of 250,000 euro (Two hundred and fifty thousand euro).

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
You funds are now deposited and save in bank of españa and will be
transferred into your nominated bank account either by means of wire
transfer or by whatever suitable means.

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your
winning
information very confidential till your claim has been processed and
your
prize/money Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to
avoid
double claims and unwarranted abuse  of this program by some
participants.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
from
over 50,000 company and 20,000,000 individual email addresses and names
from
all over the world. This promotional program takes place annually. We
hope
with part of your winning you will take part in our next year three
Million
euro/asia International Lottery. To file for your claim, you will be
contacting MR martins Alonso the accredited finance agent authorised to
process your claims for your payment(You will receive more information
from
our fidiciary agent.

This lottery was sponsored by Cortingles incorporation,communidad de
madrid,and other private organisations to help individuals generate
fortunes
which would help them expand their business frontiers and assist with
humanitarian concerns.
Please Note that winnings must be claimed not later than 30th of
December
2005. After this date all unclaimed funds will be returned to the
sponsors
against the next stake coming up in 2006. Please note that in order to
avoid
unnecessary delays and complications remember to quote your reference
number
in all correspondence.

Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform us as soon
as
possible. Congratulations from our organisation and thank you for being
part
of our promotional program.

Sincerely yours
mrs LAURA JOSE

@ 2005-12-09 12:57 euroloto009 euroloto009
From: euroloto009 euroloto009 @ 2005-12-09 12:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

EURO LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
PLAZA DE ALFONSO
B56-58 MADRID SPAIN
TEL:0034-657-479-849
FAX.+34-91-141-42-14
Reply e-mail:euroloto123@ozu.es
www.bonoloto.com

We are officially informing you of the result of the euro lottery
International programs held on the 9th 0f december 2005 , Your e-mail
[...]

Please Note that winnings must be claimed not later than 20th of