* What symbol contains the current sysroot?
@ 2013-08-23 22:12 Paul D. DeRocco
From: Paul D. DeRocco @ 2013-08-23 22:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

In a do_compile script within a recipe, what symbol can I use to refer to
the sysroot in effect during the execution? And whatever it is, is it a
real environment variable, or some symbol that is substituted by bitbake
before executing the script?

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco

* Re: What symbol contains the current sysroot?
@ 2013-08-23 22:23 ` Nicolas Dechesne
From: Nicolas Dechesne @ 2013-08-23 22:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul D. DeRocco; +Cc: Yocto list discussion