* Zipham
@ 2003-07-20  9:33 David Munn
From: David Munn @ 2003-07-20  9:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linux-hams

Hi all.....
Some time ago i d/l the ham distro Zipham and made it into floppies.....a
couple of days ago i tried to use the floppies to put it on a h/d but the
floppy ZIPHAM.EXE is corrupt....have tried to d/l the file from
http://www.zipham.free.fr and keep getting that the url ZIPHAM.EXE cant be
found......have searched the web for another site that might have the Zipham
files but to no avail ...always sends me back to the zipham.free.fr site.....

does anyone know of another site that may have the Zipham files or where i can
get a copy of the problem file.....

Thanks for your help
David Munn
VK4BDJ
in Sunny Townsville, North Queensland,Australia

* RE: Zipham
@ 2003-07-20  9:59 ` Cees Tool
From: Cees Tool @ 2003-07-20  9:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'David Munn', 'Linux-hams'

Hi David,

> couple of days ago i tried to use the floppies to put it on a h/d but
the
> floppy ZIPHAM.EXE is corrupt....have tried to d/l the file from
> http://www.zipham.free.fr and keep getting that the url ZIPHAM.EXE
cant be
> found......have searched the web for another site that might have the
> Zipham
> files but to no avail ...always sends me back to the zipham.free.fr
> site.....

The URL you are using is wrong, try :
http://zipham.free.fr    (so without the www)

73
Cees - PA3AES

* RE: Zipham
@ 2003-07-20 10:11   ` Cees Tool
From: Cees Tool @ 2003-07-20 10:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'David Munn', 'Linux-hams'

Hi David,

Sorry, the download link does not work on the page I mentioned, but
Google says :

http://zipham.free.fr/packages.htm

But the links there also do not work ...

There are many other pages if you search google for "zipham download",
maybe there is a local-mirror somewhere ...

Regards,
Cees - PA3AES

* Re: Zipham
@ 2003-07-20 10:11   ` pa3gcu
From: pa3gcu @ 2003-07-20 10:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Cees Tool, 'David Munn', 'Linux-hams'

On Sunday 20 July 2003 11:59, Cees Tool wrote:

> > found......have searched the web for another site that might have the
> > Zipham
> > files but to no avail ...always sends me back to the zipham.free.fr
> > site.....
>
> The URL you are using is wrong, try :
> http://zipham.free.fr    (so without the www)

But that URL is also broken, most links do not work.

I tryed google.com/linux to find other sites however all sites i have found
have broken links as well, they all seem to point back to a broken link on
zipham.free.fr

--
If the Linux community is a bunch of theives because they
try to imitate windows programs, then the Windows community

Regards Richard
pa3gcu@zeelandnet.nl
http://people.zeelandnet.nl/pa3gcu/

* Re: Zipham
@ 2003-07-20 11:03     ` Riley Williams
From: Riley Williams @ 2003-07-20 11:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pa3gcu, Cees Tool, 'David Munn', 'Linux-hams'

Hi.

 >>> found......have searched the web for another site that might
 >>> have the Zipham files but to no avail ...always sends me back
 >>> to the zipham.free.fr site.....

 >> The URL you are using is wrong, try :
 >> http://zipham.free.fr    (so without the www)

 > But that URL is also broken, most links do not work.

I don't know about the rest of the site, but the subsection at
http://zipham.free.fr/loophame.htm appears to work, and LoopHam
is apparently the new name for what used to be called ZipHam.

Best wishes from Riley.
---
 * Nothing as pretty as a smile, nothing as ugly as a frown.

---