* [help] Wiping all physical disks with no internet connection (intel optane disks)
@ 2022-08-02  2:44 Giovanni Zinzi
From: Giovanni Zinzi @ 2022-08-02  2:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nvdimm

Hi,

My name is Giovanni and I'm a developer in Azure. I am trying to use the libnvdimm subsystem to wipe all pmem on a server. I tried creating a kickstarter file to do this (and installing ndctl for ease of us), but the server I'm installing a custom iso on has no internet connection...

Do you have any example kickstarter files that would wipe all pmem either in the %pre or %post section?

Thanks!
Giovanni

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-08-02  2:44 UTC | newest]