* how to check memory are all saved/restored in live migration
       [not found] <SNT0-MC2-F1k27q9uan001d84f1@SNT0-MC2-F1.Snt0.hotmail.com>
@ 2011-05-06 17:24 ` hotmaim
From: hotmaim @ 2011-05-06 17:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: xen-devel

hi:

   I,ve been run some ofstress tests for xen live migration test.
   Migrate a dom between two hosts over and over again.

   I have observed some domU blue screen in 2008 hvm, or sometimes domu report enter repair mode.

   For now, I.ve no idea wehther it is save/restore problem or a bug in domU PV driver.

   So is it possible to check wehther the memory is transferred sussessfully, then, We can distinguish the cause of the bug.

many thanks.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-05-06 17:24 UTC | newest]