* Active/backup multipath configuration for iSCSI paths
@ 2012-03-28  8:52 Alexander Murashkin
From: Alexander Murashkin @ 2012-03-28  8:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dm-devel

(https://www.redhat.com/archives/dm-devel/2012-March/msg00155.html)

.

>    prio                    rdac

>}

I can see that using shared libraries to handle priorities makes handling
failed paths easier in many situations. But how to configure active/backup
multipath in the following case, for example

-          1st path uses iSCSI over Infiniband

-          2nd path used iSCSI over Gigabit Ethernet

-          iSCSI target does not support ALUA

-          we want Infiniband path to have higher priority

Will it be enough to set path_grouping_policy =  multibus and path_selector
= "service-time 0"? Will Gigabit Ethernet path be never used as long as
Infiniband path is working?

I appreciate your help,

    Alexander Murashkin

Email:  AlexanderMurashkin@msn.com