* [U-Boot] hello, how to git a clone from http://git.denx.de/
@ 2009-05-05  7:28 vc_asm at hotmail.com
From: vc_asm at hotmail.com @ 2009-05-05  7:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

i'm a beginner to uboot and git, advice me,thanks

* [U-Boot] hello, how to git a clone from http://git.denx.de/
@ 2009-05-05  9:07 ` Detlev Zundel
From: Detlev Zundel @ 2009-05-05  9:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi vc_asm at hotmail.com,

> i'm a beginner to uboot and git, advice me,thanks

You found http://git.denx.de so I'm having difficulties to understand
why you cannot read the first paragraph there which answers your
question.

Cheers
  Detlev

--
SWYM XYZ (Sympathize with your machinery).  [..] In fact it is often
called a no-op, because it performs no operation.  It does, however,