* How many block device in domU supports?
       [not found] <mailman.161.1326471838.1471.xen-devel@lists.xensource.com>
@ 2012-01-13 16:58 ` MaoXiaoyun
From: MaoXiaoyun @ 2012-01-13 16:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen devel

Hi:

       I've been thought this for a while, I want to build 1000 linux containeres in a HVM,
and each container owns 1 block device, so there will 1000 tapdev and 1000 tapdisk
process.

       My question is
       1. How many devices domU support?
       2. How many tapdev device blktap2 support?
       3, Would it be a performance issue in this case?
       4. Basically, I want each container's data is write to different VHD file, since
           it is convenient to transfer data. For ex. I can use this VHD to start a new VM.

       Any comments or any other better idea?

       thanks.