* tracing scheduler wakeup latency with lttng
@ 2013-08-12 15:15 Kannan Ramaswamy
From: Kannan Ramaswamy @ 2013-08-12 15:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lttng-dev

Hi,I am new to lttng and am reading through the documentation. Does anyone have experience tracing linux scheduler latencies with lttng? I will be grateful if you could provide a cheat sheet of instructions to follow. I want to get a call trace of kernel operations for each time the scheduler wakeup was over some prespecified microsecond duration.
I have compiled lttng 2.2 on a vanilla 3.10.5 kernel on a 16 core Intel Xeon CPU E5-2690 @2.90GHz. I am trying to identify and reduce my multithreaded multicast based application service latency.
Thanks,--Kannan.

* Re: tracing scheduler wakeup latency with lttng
       [not found] <BLU170-W489208B5DACFA89CF0F8ADB85B0@phx.gbl>
@ 2013-08-13 15:30 ` Francis Giraldeau
From: Francis Giraldeau @ 2013-08-13 15:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lttng-dev