* [U-Boot] Where can I find u-boot which supports Raspberry Pi B+
@ 2015-04-05  1:37 Huan Ngo
From: Huan Ngo @ 2015-04-05  1:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi,
                   I want to boot up Raspberry Pi B+ with u-boot. Where can I get a u-boot source code/image that can boot up my Raspberry Pi B+?
                   Regards,
                   Huan

* [U-Boot] Where can I find u-boot which supports Raspberry Pi B+
@ 2015-04-11 23:07 ` Jeroen Hofstee
From: Jeroen Hofstee @ 2015-04-11 23:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello Huan,

On 05-04-15 03:37, Huan Ngo wrote:
> Hi,
>                     I want to boot up Raspberry Pi B+ with u-boot. Where can I get a u-boot source code/image that can boot up my Raspberry Pi B+?
>                     Regards,
>                     Huan

You can obtain u-boot sources by the methods listed at
http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot.git;a=summary Since U-boot is a
bootloader, it doesn't provide images.

Regards,
Jeroen