* [Xenomai] Analogy- Using counter with NI m series DAQ card
@ 2014-03-19 16:50 Rosali Pyun
From: Rosali Pyun @ 2014-03-19 16:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xenomai

Hello to all,
I am using xenomai 2.6.3 with linux kernel 3.5.7 on an ubuntu 12.04.
I am trying to implement counter functionality for NI M series DAQ card (i.e. NI PCI 6229).
but I got the following values even when I did not wire any signals to
the pins. (Please see the attachment for my code)

At least it increments, and I can arm/disarm the counter.

counter reader : 0x1317252counter reader : 0x26299a1counter reader : 0x393bca6

counter reader : 0x4c4e453counter reader : 0x5f60c1acounter reader : 0x72733c6counter reader : 0x8585540

counter reader : 0x9897b6ccounter reader : 0xabaa1b5counter reader : 0xbebc93dcounter reader : 0xd1cef7b

I think there must be a problem how I configured the counter.Could anyone give me some tips on configuring the counter properly?Also, is there a Analogy documentation that tells which macro variables to configure to load counter?
(My goal in the end would be using counter for encoder.)

I appreciate any help that I receive.
Best,Rosali