* Issue with patchwork
@ 2016-09-22  0:20 Dey, Souvik
From: Dey, Souvik @ 2016-09-22  0:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hi All,
              I am sending git send-mail and the patch mail is also getting sent but I am not able see the patch in the patchwork link. Can someone point what  might have gone wrong. It was working fine earlier though.
Thanks in advance for any kind of help.
Souvik

* Re: Issue with patchwork
@ 2016-09-22  8:03 ` Thomas Monjalon
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2016-09-22  8:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dey, Souvik; +Cc: dev

2016-09-22 00:20, Dey, Souvik:
> Hi All,
>               I am sending git send-mail and the patch mail is also getting sent but I am not able see the patch in the patchwork link. Can someone point what  might have gone wrong. It was working fine earlier though.
> Thanks in advance for any kind of help.

It happens sometimes because of a parsing error - maybe because you are
using Windows ;)
There is a fix in progress at patchwork. It will be applied as soon as
it is available.
In the meantime, a private email to me is sufficient. I'll do a manual
import.