* about issue #14  on xenomai-hacker-space
@ 2021-06-23  2:54 Chen, Hongzhan
From: Chen, Hongzhan @ 2021-06-23  2:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xenomai, Jan Kiszka

Hi Jan

I do not know if the issue #14 you reported is about  "cpu_affinity skipped (no kernel support)" in log [1].
The issue "cpu_affinity skipped (no kernel support)" is because there is no non-RT cpu found in system
and we may pass xenomai.supported_cpus in commandline to restrict RT cpu to fix it.

[1]: https://source.denx.de/Xenomai/xenomai-images/-/jobs/281066

Regards

Hongzhan Chen

* Re: about issue #14 on xenomai-hacker-space
@ 2021-06-23  5:12 ` Jan Kiszka
From: Jan Kiszka @ 2021-06-23  5:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chen, Hongzhan, xenomai

On 23.06.21 04:54, Chen, Hongzhan wrote:
> Hi Jan
>
> I do not know if the issue #14 you reported is about  "cpu_affinity skipped (no kernel support)" in log [1].
> The issue "cpu_affinity skipped (no kernel support)" is because there is no non-RT cpu found in system
> and we may pass xenomai.supported_cpus in commandline to restrict RT cpu to fix it.

Yes, at least for some boards with >2 CPUs, we should make sure that one
CPU is declared "unsupported" so that this path is tested as well.

Thanks,
Jan

--
Siemens AG, T RDA IOT