* ENOSPC - where's the problem, where's the solution?
@ 2011-01-21 15:03 Helmut Hullen
From: Helmut Hullen @ 2011-01-21 15:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-btrfs

Hallo, linux-btrfs,

I've just finished testing my btrfs installation.

Kernel 2.6.37, btrfs-progs from 2010-10-06

Again the same problem as mourned last year: the smaller of the 2 disks
sets the capacity.

Where is the problem: is it a kernel problem (and I have to wait for the
next kernel revision), or is it a problem related to one of the programs
which I can compile in the "btrfs-progs" packet?

Viele Gruesse!
Helmut

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-01-21 15:03 UTC | newest]