* [SPDK] Re: NVMeOF in-band authentication (NVMe TP 8006) support
@ 2021-10-06 16:32 Harris, James R
From: Harris, James R @ 2021-10-06 16:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

Hi Amit,

The SPDK roadmap does not yet include adding support for NVMe in-band authentication.  If you (or any other parties) are interested in working on this feature, the SPDK community would welcome it.

-Jim

On 10/6/21, 1:37 AM, "Engel, Amit" <Amit.Engel(a)Dell.com> wrote:

    Hello,

    Recent updates to the NVMe spec have added definitions for in-band authentication (NVMe TP 8006)
    Does SPDK roadmap include adding support for this feature ?

    Thanks,
    Amit

    Internal Use - Confidential

* [SPDK] Re: NVMeOF in-band authentication (NVMe TP 8006) support
@ 2021-10-12 19:34 Walker, Benjamin
From: Walker, Benjamin @ 2021-10-12 19:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk