* Re: ipv6 support in rping
       [not found] ` <OF0B8FD0DB.A642A9F8-ON88257634.007C6289-88257634.007D7D76-r/Jw6+rmf7HQT0dZR+AlfA@public.gmane.org>
@ 2009-09-21  9:27   ` Or Gerlitz
       [not found]     ` <4AB746EB.6090104-hKgKHo2Ms0FWk0Htik3J/w@public.gmane.org>
From: Or Gerlitz @ 2009-09-21  9:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pradeep Satyanarayana, Sean Hefty
  Cc: dwilder-23VcF4HTsmIX0ybBhKVfKdBPR1lH4CV8, Tziporet Koren,
	Vladimir Sokolovsky, linux-rdma

Pradeep Satyanarayana wrote:

> Who will be able to help us with this? Need to include the correct level of librdmacm

Sean, could you do a 1.0.9 release of librdmacm such that the ipv6 support could be distributed?

Or.

* RE: ipv6 support in rping
       [not found]     ` <4AB746EB.6090104-hKgKHo2Ms0FWk0Htik3J/w@public.gmane.org>
@ 2009-09-21 17:31       ` Sean Hefty
From: Sean Hefty @ 2009-09-21 17:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Or Gerlitz', Pradeep Satyanarayana
  Cc: dwilder-23VcF4HTsmIX0ybBhKVfKdBPR1lH4CV8, Tziporet Koren,
	Vladimir Sokolovsky, linux-rdma

>> Who will be able to help us with this? Need to include the correct level of
>librdmacm
>
>Sean, could you do a 1.0.9 release of librdmacm such that the ipv6 support
>could be distributed?

Sure - I'm assuming that you just need a new package, since the patch for ipv6
for rping is already in the tree.  I should get to this today or tomorrow at the
latest.

- Sean

* [ANNOUNCE] librdmacm 1.0.9
       [not found]     ` <4AB746EB.6090104-hKgKHo2Ms0FWk0Htik3J/w@public.gmane.org>
@ 2009-09-21 18:04       ` Sean Hefty
From: Sean Hefty @ 2009-09-21 18:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Or Gerlitz', Pradeep Satyanarayana
  Cc: dwilder-23VcF4HTsmIX0ybBhKVfKdBPR1lH4CV8, Tziporet Koren,
	Vladimir Sokolovsky, linux-rdma

Release 1.0.9 of the librdmacm has been posted to

http://www.openfabrics.org/downloads/rdmacm/

This adds the following patches over 1.0.8:

cmatose: avoid missing completions
rping: add ipv6 support
librdmacm: use sockaddr_storage

- Sean