* git-svn show-ignore error
@ 2008-06-20  3:27 Adam Doeler
From: Adam Doeler @ 2008-06-20  3:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

Hello - can anyone help me figure out what is causing the error below,
and how to get past it..

I started by running:

% git-svn clone -s svn+ssh://path/to/repo local_dir
% cd local_dir
% git-svn show-ignore
Filesystem has no item: File not found: revision 175, path '/build'
at /opt/local/bin/git-svn line 1879

The repository layout in the trunk is:
/build
/website

build has another directory, which has files, and directories, etc.
website the application files, framework, more directories, files, etc.

Any help with this would be awesome, I have not done anything beyond
the commands listed above.
-Adam

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-06-20  4:27 UTC | newest]