* [OPAE] Streaming DMA AFU example
@ 2020-02-22 15:43 Chawda, Apurve
From: Chawda, Apurve @ 2020-02-22 15:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: opae

I’m new to the Intel OPAE platform and I’m going through the examples to understand CCI-P. I have downloaded the intel-fpga-bbb which contains the hello_world example. I’m looking for the streaming DMA AFU example. I want to understand how we can set different addresses for memory read/write from software to the hardware. Please share the git link for the streaming DMA AFU example which I believe explains this.

Thanks!

Regards,
Apurve