* RE: FIO 2.1 iops logging problem
@ 2013-05-28 21:17 Jeffrey McVay (jmcvay)
From: Jeffrey McVay (jmcvay) @ 2013-05-28 21:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fio

Hi Jens,

I cannot seem to get the write_iops_log working with FIO 2.1.

I found that write_bw_log now requires write_bw_log=<text> to work. However that does not seem to work on the iops logging. Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,
Jeff

* Re: FIO 2.1 iops logging problem
@ 2013-05-29  8:46 ` Jens Axboe
From: Jens Axboe @ 2013-05-29  8:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jeffrey McVay (jmcvay); +Cc: fio

On Tue, May 28 2013, Jeffrey McVay (jmcvay) wrote:
> Hi Jens,
>
> I cannot seem to get the write_iops_log working with FIO 2.1.
>
> I found that write_bw_log now requires write_bw_log=<text> to work.
> However that does not seem to work on the iops logging. Any idea what
> I am doing wrong?

Looks like a merge error between fio and gfio, I have fixed it up now. I
will be doing a 2.1.1 shortly, since it's not the only one that has
cropped up.

This is the patch:

http://git.kernel.dk/?p=fio.git;a=commit;h=577c83bd488cf3e92d4ccffd39659248bce8ccd3

It has been committed.