* openbmc gerrit and jenkins upgrade - Dec 28, 2020
@ 2020-12-17 16:31 Andrew Geissler
From: Andrew Geissler @ 2020-12-17 16:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbMC Maillist

Greetings,

I’ve been putting a gerrit upgrade off for a while because:

a) this current version has been running very stable
b) my last upgrade experience was pretty rough
c) we keep flirting with just going to github and getting rid of gerrit

But it seems like the quiet holiday season is going to be my
best time to give it a go and a gerrit to github migration does
not appear to be imminent.

I know to get to the latest gerrit I’m going to have to do some
database migration work. I have no idea how long this is going
to take so I’d say plan for no gerrit during the US day time on
Monday Dec 28 (8am-5pm).

I’ll keep you posted in discord on the 28th.

Wish me luck,
Andrew

* Fwd: openbmc gerrit and jenkins upgrade - Dec 28, 2020
@ 2020-12-27 23:23 ` Andrew Geissler
From: Andrew Geissler @ 2020-12-27 23:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbMC Maillist

Friendly reminder, upgrade is tomorrow.

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Andrew Geissler <geissonator@gmail.com>
> Subject: openbmc gerrit and jenkins upgrade - Dec 28, 2020
> Date: December 17, 2020 at 10:31:13 AM CST
> To: openbMC Maillist <openbmc@lists.ozlabs.org>
>
> Greetings,
>
> I’ve been putting a gerrit upgrade off for a while because:
>
> a) this current version has been running very stable
> b) my last upgrade experience was pretty rough
> c) we keep flirting with just going to github and getting rid of gerrit
>
> But it seems like the quiet holiday season is going to be my
> best time to give it a go and a gerrit to github migration does
> not appear to be imminent.
>
> I know to get to the latest gerrit I’m going to have to do some
> database migration work. I have no idea how long this is going
> to take so I’d say plan for no gerrit during the US day time on
> Monday Dec 28 (8am-5pm).
>
> I’ll keep you posted in discord on the 28th.
>
> Wish me luck,
> Andrew

* Re: openbmc gerrit and jenkins upgrade - Dec 28, 2020
@ 2020-12-29  0:51   ` Andrew Geissler
From: Andrew Geissler @ 2020-12-29  0:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbMC Maillist

Upgrade is complete.