* [Printing-architecture] Contibuting to The Linux Foundation - Openprinting projects via GSoC 2017
@ 2017-03-19 11:28 Sahil Arora
From: Sahil Arora @ 2017-03-19 11:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: printing-architecture

Hi there,
This is Sahil Arora, 3rd year B.Tech Undergraduate in Computer Science at
Indian Institute of Technology, Mandi, India. I am interested in The Linux
Foundation's Openprinting projects
<https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/gsoc/google-summer-code-2017-openprinting-projects>
which are a part of GSoC 2017 <https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/>.

The projects I am interested in are:
1. Flattening non-static content (like filled forms) in PDF files for
printing.
2.Improve the pdftopvp filter to not need copying Poppler source code or
unstable APIs and/or make it Ghostscript/MuPDF-based

I would be glad if you could help me get started so that I can get familiar
with the code base and start drafting a proposal for the projects I am
interested in.

Thanks.
--
Sahil Arora
3rd year B.Tech Undergrad | Indian Institute of Technology Mandi