* [GIT PULL] arch/tile "bugfix" for 4.15-rc3
@ 2017-12-05 15:37 Chris Metcalf
From: Chris Metcalf @ 2017-12-05 15:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Linus,

This is not exactly a bugfix, but this is my last week at Mellanox and
I am stepping down as arch/tile maintainer, as described in a bit more
detail in my email here:

https://lkml.kernel.org/r/1512402760-12694-1-git-send-email-cmetcalf@mellanox.com

So, please pull this one last tile commit to remove me as maintainer,
and to tag the tile architecture as orphaned:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/cmetcalf/linux-tile.git HEAD

It's been a pleasure working with you and the rest of the Linux
community since 2010 and I hope to continue to do more in the
years to come.

Chris Metcalf (1):
       arch/tile: mark as orphaned

  MAINTAINERS | 4 +---
  1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 3 deletions(-)

--
Chris Metcalf, Mellanox Technologies
http://www.mellanox.com

* Re: [GIT PULL] arch/tile "bugfix" for 4.15-rc3
@ 2017-12-05 16:49 ` Linus Torvalds
From: Linus Torvalds @ 2017-12-05 16:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 7:37 AM, Chris Metcalf <cmetcalf@mellanox.com> wrote:

> This is not exactly a bugfix, but this is my last week at Mellanox and
> I am stepping down as arch/tile maintainer, as described in a bit more
> detail in my email here:

I already applied that emailed patch directly, since I was cc'd on it
and I didn't expect a pull request..

If something changed since the patch, holler.

                    Linus