* Re: [tip:core/urgent] sched/wait: Add <linux/sched/signal.h> dependency for now
       [not found] <tip-65eb2b3976f1b78563a8be7120c7fe3de27a1258@git.kernel.org>
@ 2017-03-08 16:27 ` Linus Torvalds
From: Linus Torvalds @ 2017-03-08 16:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
	Thomas Gleixner, Peter Zijlstra
  Cc: linux-tip-commits

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 2:18 AM, tip-bot for Ingo Molnar
<tipbot@zytor.com> wrote:
> Author:     Ingo Molnar <mingo@kernel.org>
>
> sched/wait: Add <linux/sched/signal.h> dependency for now
>
> The wait_event_interruptible*() APIs are using signal_pending(), so
> include its header to not build-break users of those APIs.

Hmm. Did you guys miss the patch I sent for this yesterday? It avoided
the header file dependency, and imho also generated better code by
uninlining the slow path.

               Linus

* Re: [tip:core/urgent] sched/wait: Add <linux/sched/signal.h> dependency for now
@ 2017-03-08 16:29   ` Linus Torvalds
From: Linus Torvalds @ 2017-03-08 16:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
	Thomas Gleixner, Peter Zijlstra
  Cc: linux-tip-commits

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 8:27 AM, Linus Torvalds
<torvalds@linux-foundation.org> wrote:

> Hmm. Did you guys miss the patch I sent for this yesterday? It avoided
> the header file dependency, and imho also generated better code by
> uninlining the slow path.

Ahh, I see I have another thread that has reactions to it. Will go read now.

                  Linus