* Linux-firmware is now archived on lore.kernel.org
@ 2020-02-10 20:27 Konstantin Ryabitsev
From: Konstantin Ryabitsev @ 2020-02-10 20:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-firmware

Hi, all:

After a conversation with Josh Boyer in the #korg channel, I set up an
archival location on lore.kernel.org for linux-firmware. It's not a
"real" mailing list in the sense that there's no subscriber management
outside of opening a support request, but this should allow you to use
get-lore-mbox and use other niceties like archive search.

https://lore.kernel.org/linux-firmware/

Best,
-K

* Re: Linux-firmware is now archived on lore.kernel.org
@ 2020-02-19 12:20 ` Josh Boyer
From: Josh Boyer @ 2020-02-19 12:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Konstantin Ryabitsev; +Cc: Linux Firmware

On Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 3:27 PM Konstantin Ryabitsev
<konstantin@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

> Hi, all:
>
> After a conversation with Josh Boyer in the #korg channel, I set up an
> archival location on lore.kernel.org for linux-firmware. It's not a
> "real" mailing list in the sense that there's no subscriber management
> outside of opening a support request, but this should allow you to use
> get-lore-mbox and use other niceties like archive search.
>
> https://lore.kernel.org/linux-firmware/

Thank you, Konstantin!

josh