* Developer wanted - xenproject port to Snapdragon 805/808/810
@ 2015-01-22  0:05 Shaukat Malik
From: Shaukat Malik @ 2015-01-22  0:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Xen-devel

Hi

I am not sure if this the correct forum for my question, But here i go, I
am looking for a developer to port xenproject to the Snapdragon 810 SOC. It
has ARM processor with

1  .

* Re: Developer wanted - xenproject port to Snapdragon 805/808/810
@ 2015-01-22 10:43 ` Ian Campbell
From: Ian Campbell @ 2015-01-22 10:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Shaukat Malik; +Cc: xen-devel

On Thu, 2015-01-22 at 00:42 +0000, Shaukat Malik wrote:
> Hi All
>

> I am not sure if this the correct forum for my question,

You should also check www.xenproject.org which has a section of
consultants etc.

>  But here i go, I am looking for a developer to port xenproject to the
> Snapdragon 810 SOC. It has ARM processor.

Please can you confirm whether this processor has virtualisation
extensions or not? i.e. whether you are asking for a
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_ARM_with_Virtualization_Extensions or a
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_ARM_%28PV%29 based system.

I'm not available to work on this either way, but as a maintainer of the
former I am of course available on this list to advise etc if the
virtualisation extensions are available (I'm afraid I have no interest
in the PV port myself).

Ian.

* Developer wanted - xenproject port to Snapdragon 805/808/810
@ 2015-01-22  0:42 Shaukat Malik
From: Shaukat Malik @ 2015-01-22  0:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel