* [Xenomai] rt_task_create hangs
@ 2015-02-28  5:17 Mathew Benson
From: Mathew Benson @ 2015-02-28  5:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xenomai

When I run my code without a debugger, everything seems to work fine.  When
I run my code with a debugger and no breakpoints, it works fine.  I can
interrupt a thread and everything looks good.  However, I have problems
with breakpoints.  When I step over, into, or continue from rt_task_create,
my code seems to hang and the debugger stops working.  I'm using the same
gdb and gdbserver version.

I found it doesn't really matter too much where I put the breakpoints.  It
looks like any xenomai call after I've hit at least one breakpoint, results
in locking up.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-02-28  5:17 UTC | newest]