* Re: routing table doesn't report wireguard routes
@ 2018-03-29 19:26 Lane Russell
From: Lane Russell @ 2018-03-29 19:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Turns out, I didn't understand quite how the routing table works in Linux.
Here is a good high-level description of how this works: (thanks to wurtel
over at stackexhange:
https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/188584/which-order-is-the-route-table-analyzed-in
)

* routing table doesn't report wireguard routes
@ 2018-03-29 18:46 Lane Russell
From: Lane Russell @ 2018-03-29 18:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard