* Security for Virtualization
       [not found] <CA+UzbD7R2RPtt5bjdkB4Y4O4Vd4cOgd_9uUgoX_Ec_4C8vxaXg@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2012-06-29  9:46 ` 王永博
From: 王永博 @ 2012-06-29  9:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!

We are using KVM to do something and have a question.

Several security companies using the API provided by Vmware to develop
 virtualization platform security software。Like Kaspersky Security for
Virtualization ,TrendMicro.

This API include VMSafe ,VMWare vShield ,Vprobe . we can find them from
here: http://www.vmware.com/support/pubs/sdk_pubs.html

Now We want to do zhe same thing in KVM platform. Are there some APIs or
tools that can help us ?

* Fwd: Security for Virtualization
       [not found] <CA+UzbD7R2RPtt5bjdkB4Y4O4Vd4cOgd_9uUgoX_Ec_4C8vxaXg@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2012-06-29 11:53 ` 王永博