* Re: MPTCP on "openEuler Summit 2021"
       [not found] ` <CAKuKrBnbswz2est=KenbCb3npfyCNcfOm=3ELDSZf5cxNoN7AA@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2021-11-16  1:43   ` Geliang Tang
From: Geliang Tang @ 2021-11-16  1:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Matthieu Baerts; +Cc: MPTCP Upstream

Hi Matt,

Matthieu Baerts <matthieu.baerts@tessares.net> 于2021年11月15日周一 下午8:13写道:

> Hi Geliang,
>
> On Mon, 15 Nov 2021 at 10:40, Geliang Tang <geliangtang@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I finally had a talk about MPTCP and our upstream community at another
> > conference named "openEuler Summit 2021" (openEuler is a China Linux
> > distribution) in Beijing last Wednesday (2021-11-10). About 40 people
> > came. And the talk was broadcast live on the Internet at the same
> > time. Here I attached some pictures about this talk.
>
> That's really cool, thank you for sharing this and the pictures!
> Do not hesitate to share that with others ;-)
>
> Did you have interesting questions from the audience?
>
> If you have a link to watch the recording of the talk, we can add it
> on our wiki page if you want to.
> https://github.com/multipath-tcp/mptcp_net-next/wiki#talks-and-articles

Here's the link:

https://live.issmart.com.cn/Live/issmart_live/#/pc?eventId=5482&liveId=0a15532b&lang=cn&utm_source=live

There are 8 topics in it, all in Chinese, and my talk (Introduction to
MPTCP) was the first one, about 20 minutes.

Please add it on our wiki page for me.

Thanks,
-Geliang

> Cheers,
> Matt
> --
> Tessares SA | Hybrid Access Solutions
> Belgium

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-11-16  1:43 UTC | newest]