From: "Anibal Limon" <anibal.limon@linaro.org>
To: Guillaume Tucker <guillaume.tucker@gmail.com>
Cc: kernelci@groups.io, info@kernelci.org, milo@milo.name,
	Nicolas Dechesne <nicolas.dechesne@linaro.org>,
	Anmar Oueja <anmar.oueja@linaro.org>,
	Fathi Boudra <fathi.boudra@linaro.org>
Subject: Re: [kernelci] KernelCI API Auth Token
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 11:57:56 -0500	[thread overview]

On Tue, 23 Oct 2018 at 11:01, Guillaume Tucker <guillaume.tucker@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Anibal,
> On Tue, Oct 23, 2018 at 4:45 PM Anibal Limon <anibal.limon@linaro.org>
> wrote:
>

>> On Tue, 16 Oct 2018 at 15:31, Anibal Limon <anibal.limon@linaro.org>
>> wrote:

>>> Right, I tested it for my personal usage and works, thanks Guillaume.
>>>
>>> I requested a token for read/write over qcom-lt/jobs.
>>>

>> Hi Guillaume,
>>
>> Any update on get a token for r/w on qcom-lt/jobs?
>>

> Could you please explain what you and the Qualcomm Landing Team
> intend to do with this token?

I explained before but may be I wasn't clear.

We run a LAVA testjob [1] generated by LinaroCI [2], the LinaroCI job get
the latest KernelCI qcom-lt/integration [3] binaries and
build an Android boot image with our own ramdisk and test scripts like
bootrr (boot regression tests) for QC boards.

We need a KernelCI token to push back the test results via /test API into
qcom-lt/integration [3].

Regards,
Anibal

[1] https://validation.linaro.org/scheduler/job/1895654