* rbd image snapshot timestamps?
@ 2018-01-04 14:51 Wyllys Ingersoll
From: Wyllys Ingersoll @ 2018-01-04 14:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ceph Development

Is there any way to find out when an RBD image snapshot was created?
None of the query tools ("rbd info pool/image@snapshot") appear to
return any timestamp related information.

-Wyllys Ingersoll
 Keeper Technology, LLC

* Re: rbd image snapshot timestamps?
@ 2018-01-04 15:35 ` Jason Dillaman
From: Jason Dillaman @ 2018-01-04 15:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Wyllys Ingersoll; +Cc: Ceph Development

Yes, it's possible w/ the recent release of rbd:

# rbd snap ls foo
SNAPID NAME     SIZE TIMESTAMP
     4 1    10240 MB Thu Jan  4 10:33:41 2018

On Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 9:51 AM, Wyllys Ingersoll
<wyllys.ingersoll@keepertech.com> wrote:
> Is there any way to find out when an RBD image snapshot was created?
> None of the query tools ("rbd info pool/image@snapshot") appear to
> return any timestamp related information.
>
> -Wyllys Ingersoll
>  Keeper Technology, LLC

Jason

* Re: rbd image snapshot timestamps?
@ 2018-01-04 15:43   ` Wyllys Ingersoll
From: Wyllys Ingersoll @ 2018-01-04 15:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dillaman; +Cc: Ceph Development

Thanks!  Latest release being Luminous, correct?

@ 2018-01-04 15:45     ` Jason Dillaman
From: Jason Dillaman @ 2018-01-04 15:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Wyllys Ingersoll; +Cc: Ceph Development

Correct -- but it will only work for snapshots created after the
upgrade (since that's when we started recording the timestamp).

On Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 10:43 AM, Wyllys Ingersoll

--
Jason