* Cinder doesn't work with the current rados python bindings
@ 2016-12-13 20:29 Victor Denisov
From: Victor Denisov @ 2016-12-13 20:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ceph-devel

Hello,

Who knows where pybind/rados/rados.pyx came from?
I talked to a guy in the cinder development team - he tried to build
his code against the latest python bindings from master.
It looks like the api's changed. Rados.conf_get('features') used to
return an integer.
It returns a string right now.

I looked into the git history and I see that pybind.pyx has been where
it's right now only since February this year. I presume cinder's using
an older version.

Can someone advise me on how I can track down the changes in python bindings.

Thank you in advance.

Victor.