* [LTP] runltp-lite: Creates no logs below results-dir
@ 2014-01-20  9:49 Sedat Dilek
From: Sedat Dilek @ 2014-01-20  9:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ltp-list

Happy new 2014,

congrats to ltp-full-20140115!

Recently, I have tested it with Linux v3.13-rc8+ (IPC-syscalls and runltp-lite)

  $ ./runltp -f syscalls-ipc

  $ ./runltplite.sh

The 1st result-log is attached.
Is it possible that runltp-lite also saves its output to results-dir?

Thanks.

Regards,
- Sedat -

[-- Attachment #2: LTP_RUN_ON-2014_Jan_17-10h_36m_39s.log --]
[-- Type: text/x-log, Size: 3146 bytes --]

Test Start Time: Fri Jan 17 10:36:40 2014
Testcase                       Result     Exit Value
--------                       ------     ----------
msgctl01                       PASS       0
msgctl02                       PASS       0
msgctl03                       PASS       0
msgctl04                       PASS       0
msgctl05                       PASS       0
msgctl06                       PASS       0
msgctl07                       PASS       0
msgctl08                       PASS       0
msgctl09                       PASS       0
msgctl10                       PASS       0
msgctl11                       PASS       0
msgget01                       PASS       0
msgget02                       PASS       0
msgget03                       PASS       0
msgget04                       PASS       0
msgrcv01                       PASS       0
msgrcv02                       PASS       0
msgrcv03                       PASS       0
msgrcv04                       PASS       0
msgrcv05                       PASS       0
msgrcv06                       PASS       0
msgsnd01                       PASS       0
msgsnd02                       PASS       0
msgsnd03                       PASS       0
msgsnd04                       PASS       0
msgsnd05                       PASS       0
msgsnd06                       PASS       0
semctl01                       PASS       0
semctl02                       PASS       0
semctl03                       PASS       0
semctl04                       PASS       0
semctl05                       PASS       0
semctl06                       PASS       0
semctl07                       PASS       0
semget01                       PASS       0
semget02                       PASS       0
semget03                       PASS       0
semget05                       PASS       0
semget06                       PASS       0
semop01                        PASS       0
semop02                        PASS       0
semop03                        PASS       0
semop04                        PASS       0
semop05                        PASS       0
shmat01                        PASS       0
shmat02                        PASS       0
shmat03                        PASS       0
shmctl01                       PASS       0
shmctl02                       PASS       0
shmctl03                       PASS       0
shmctl04                       PASS       0
shmdt01                        PASS       0
shmdt02                        PASS       0
shmget01                       PASS       0
shmget02                       PASS       0
shmget03                       PASS       0
shmget04                       PASS       0
shmget05                       PASS       0

Total Tests: 58
Total Failures: 0
Kernel Version: 3.13.0-rc8-49-iniza-small
Machine Architecture: x86_64
Hostname: fambox

* Re: [LTP] runltp-lite: Creates no logs below results-dir
@ 2014-02-20 16:21 ` chrubis
From: chrubis @ 2014-02-20 16:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sedat Dilek; +Cc: ltp-list

Hi!
> congrats to ltp-full-20140115!
>
> Recently, I have tested it with Linux v3.13-rc8+ (IPC-syscalls and runltp-lite)
>
>   $ ./runltp -f syscalls-ipc
>
>   $ ./runltplite.sh
>
> The 1st result-log is attached.
> Is it possible that runltp-lite also saves its output to results-dir?

It is, but given nobody responded so far, you will have to fix it
yourself. And as usuall patches are welcome ;).

--
Cyril Hrubis
chrubis@suse.cz