* Wandboard Solo Master/Daisy branch with fsl-image-gui
@ 2014-07-22  9:05 Zhen Cong Tee
From: Zhen Cong Tee @ 2014-07-22  9:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-freescale

Hi all,
I notice that the Daisy and master branch for the yocto (Machine=Wandboard-solo) removed the fsl-image-gui image.
May I know is there any other image that can give me the GUI interface as in the fsl-image-gui (Dora has it)? Or will the fsl-image-gui be implemented any sooner?

Thank you

Regards,
Zhen Cong Tee
________________________________
This electronic message, including attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual or company named above or to which it is addressed. The information contained in this message shall be considered confidential and proprietary, and may include confidential work product. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and deleting this email immediately.

* Re: Wandboard Solo Master/Daisy branch with fsl-image-gui
@ 2014-07-22 13:15 ` Daiane Angolini
From: Daiane Angolini @ 2014-07-22 13:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zhen Cong Tee; +Cc: meta-freescale

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 6:05 AM, Zhen Cong Tee
<ZhenCong.Tee@verifone.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I notice that the Daisy and master branch for the yocto (Machine=Wandboard-solo) removed the fsl-image-gui image.
> May I know is there any other image that can give me the GUI interface as in the fsl-image-gui (Dora has it)? Or will the fsl-image-gui be implemented any sooner?

Please, take a look here

https://github.com/Freescale/meta-fsl-demos/commit/4a925bfdaa060e684c295aec788ad3f1926438b3

Daiane