* [ANNOUNCE] Call for agenda items for 3 March Community Call @ 1600 UTC
@ 2023-02-27 21:41 George Dunlap
From: George Dunlap @ 2023-02-27 21:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Xen-devel, Tamas K Lengyel, intel-xen, daniel.kiper,
	Roger Pau Monne, Sergey Dyasli, Christopher Clark, Rich Persaud,
	Kevin Pearson, Juergen Gross, Paul Durrant, Ji, John,
	edgar.iglesias, robin.randhawa, Artem Mygaiev, Matt Spencer,
	Stewart Hildebrand, Volodymyr Babchuk, Jeff Kubascik,
	Stefano Stabellini, Julien Grall, Rian Quinn, Daniel P. Smith,
	​​​​​​​Doug Goldstein,
	George Dunlap, David Woodhouse,
	​​​​​​​Amit Shah,
	​​​​​​​Varad Gautam,
	Brian Woods, Robert Townley, Bobby Eshleman,
	​​​​​​​Corey Minyard,
	Olivier Lambert, Andrew Cooper, Ash Wilding, Rahul Singh,
	Piotr Król, Brendan Kerrigan, insurgo,
	Oleksandr Andrushchenko, Oleksandr Tyshchenko, Scott Davis,
	Anthony PERARD, Michal Orzel, Marc Ungeschikts, Zhiming Shen,
	Xenia Ragiadakou,
	​​​​​​​Henry Wang,
	Per Bilse, Samuel Verschelde, Andrei Semenov, Yann Dirson,
	​​​​​​​Luca Fancellu,
	Marek Marczykowski-Górecki

Hi all,

The proposed agenda is in
https://cryptpad.fr/pad/#/2/pad/edit/6pAe-+J05tY4OGg2sOobRrhO/ and you can
edit to add items.  Alternatively, you can reply to this mail directly.

Agenda items appreciated a few days before the call: please put your name
besides items if you edit the document.

Note the following administrative conventions for the call:
* Unless, agreed in the previous meeting otherwise, the call is on the 1st
Thursday of each month at 1600 British Time (either GMT or BST)
* I usually send out a meeting reminder a few days before with a
provisional agenda

* To allow time to switch between meetings, we'll plan on starting the
agenda at 16:05 sharp.  Aim to join by 16:03 if possible to allocate time
to sort out technical difficulties &c

* If you want to be CC'ed please add or remove yourself from the
sign-up-sheet at
https://cryptpad.fr/pad/#/2/pad/edit/D9vGzihPxxAOe6RFPz0sRCf+/

Best Regards
George

== Dial-in Information ==
## Meeting time
16:00 - 17:00 UTC
Further International meeting times:
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2020&month=4&day=2&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=1234&p2=37&p3=224&p4=179>
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2021&month=04&day=8&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=1234&p2=37&p3=224&p4=179>
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2023&month=3&day=2&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=1234&p2=37&p3=224&p4=179

## Dial in details
Web: https://meet.jit.si/XenProjectCommunityCall

Dial-in info and pin can be found here:

https://meet.jit.si/static/dialInInfo.html?room=XenProjectCommunityCall

* Re: [ANNOUNCE] Call for agenda items for 3 March Community Call @ 1600 UTC
@ 2023-02-28  7:16 ` Jan Beulich
From: Jan Beulich @ 2023-02-28  7:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: George Dunlap; +Cc: Xen-devel

On 27.02.2023 22:41, George Dunlap wrote:
> Note the following administrative conventions for the call:
> * Unless, agreed in the previous meeting otherwise, the call is on the 1st
> Thursday of each month at 1600 British Time (either GMT or BST)

Since nothing else was said, I suppose the title is off by one and it's
Thursday March 2nd?

Jan

* Re: [ANNOUNCE] Call for agenda items for [EDIT] 2 March Community Call @ 1600 UTC
@ 2023-03-01  9:12   ` George Dunlap