* U-boot hanging when I give mmc access commands
@ 2021-07-20  9:31 Muhammed Irshad
From: Muhammed Irshad @ 2021-07-20  9:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi,
I loaded new u-boot to my raspberry pi 4. I followed the instructions from
the below link.
https://elinux.org/RPi_U-Boot

I successfully booted to uboot console.. When i give commands that access
mmc like fatload 0:1, fatls mmc 0:1, there is no further response. Its
stuck their. I have ti restart my board. Could you please help me to
resolve this?

Regards,
Irshad

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-07-20 11:36 UTC | newest]