* Was there a Wiki on what we can do with GRUB2? And what happened to it?
@ 2015-05-12  3:54 Gregg Levine
From: Gregg Levine @ 2015-05-12  3:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: The development of GRUB

Hello!
I am revisiting an issue that surfaced on or about the beginning of
November of 2008. I found the relevant messages in my Google Mail
store and went over them, I also read the corresponding coreboot
messages from the same period.

The responding individual then mentions that what I was interested in,
namely using Grub2 to bring up a payload of coreboot as an Elf file
was indeed described on a Wiki. It happens I recall studying the pages
then, but it seems the pages are gone now, although the Archive.org
site may remember them. But I'm asking here first.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8@gmail.com

* Re: Was there a Wiki on what we can do with GRUB2? And what happened to it?
@ 2015-05-25 22:05 ` Vladimir 'phcoder' Serbinenko
From: Vladimir 'phcoder' Serbinenko @ 2015-05-25 22:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: The development of GRUB 2

Wiki is gone because of lack of hosting. I still have last dump from it but
at that point all relevant info is probably in the manual

@ 2015-06-16  7:41   ` Andrei Borzenkov
From: Andrei Borzenkov @ 2015-06-16  7:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: The development of GNU GRUB

On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 1:05 AM, Vladimir 'phcoder' Serbinenko
<phcoder@gmail.com> wrote:
> Wiki is gone because of lack of hosting. I still have last dump from it but
> at that point all relevant info is probably in the manual

Should we remove reference to grub.enbug.org from README then?
Currently this domain does not exist at all.

@ 2015-06-16 15:08     ` Gregg Levine
From: Gregg Levine @ 2015-06-16 15:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: The development of GNU GRUB

Hello!
No argument here. Currently the reason why I asked that question,
isn't asking for a response because I'm not working on that
problem....
-----