* kernel bbappend files failed to triggler build updated in kirkstone branch, could be bugs?
@ 2022-05-12  9:33 Jupiter
From: Jupiter @ 2022-05-12  9:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel; +Cc: yocto

Hi,

I have a kernel bbappend file which can update patch files but cannot
not update a defconfig file when the files are changed.

FILESEXTRAPATHS:prepend := "${THISDIR}/files:"

SRC_URI:append = "file://0001_wifi.patch \
                  file://0001-kernel-mtd.patch \
                  file://defconfig \
                  "

All files are in files directory, if I change a patch file, it can
trigger the build, but if I change the defconfig file, it could not
trigger the new build. Is it a bug in the kirkstone branch?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

jupiter

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-05-12  9:34 UTC | newest]