* Honister broken WiFi communication
@ 2022-01-18  9:53 Jupiter
From: Jupiter @ 2022-01-18  9:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto; +Cc: oe-core

Hi,

Has anyone successfully built a Linux image by Honister to run WiFi
driver, connman and wpa_supplicant for WiFi interface?

I could build an image by Zeus to run WiFi driver, wpa_supplicant,
connman and dbus well, but after upgrading to Honister, the Linux
image building was fie, but the WiFi is now broken, the WiFi failed to
respond DHCP the WiFi could not connect to Internet, something is
broken between wpa_supplicant and connman which setting kernel WiFi
driver, WiFi interface and connection. I don't see any issues in
kernel WiFi driver, connman and wpa_supplicant, something missing in
the Linux image failing to set up the WiF network interface.

Appreciate your comments.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

- jupiter