* Yocto support
@ 2020-07-22  2:10 JH
From: JH @ 2020-07-22  2:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yocto discussion list

Hi,

Does Flextronics https://flex.com support Yocto or not?

Thank you.

Kind regards.

--
"A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to
blame somebody else."
-- John Burroughs

* Re: [yocto] Yocto support
@ 2020-07-23  6:43 ` Khem Raj
From: Khem Raj @ 2020-07-23  6:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

On 7/21/20 7:10 PM, JH wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does Flextronics https://flex.com support Yocto or not?

perhaps best is to ask flextronics support team

> Thank you.
>
> Kind regards.

* yocto support
       [not found] <AM9PR10MB4403B8BF23EC7571D7F2E5C7ACB89@AM9PR10MB4403.EURPRD10.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>