* mwifiex Invalid Sched_scan parameters
@ 2019-10-22  2:51 JH
From: JH @ 2019-10-22  2:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wireless

Hi,

I am running kernel 4.19.75 LTS on imx6, the WiFi connection is not
stable, sometime it works, sometime it didn't, it could work with some
home WiFi modem, but not with some other WiFi modem. there is a
following error message, do I need to worry about?

[  519.870877] ieee80211 phy0: mwifiex_cfg80211_sched_scan_start :
Invalid Sched_scan parameters

There was no that error message when I ran the kernel 5.1 at the same
device, the WiFi connection was much reliable than kernel 4.19, any
explanation?

The reason we moved from kernel 5.1 back to 4.19 is we want to  use
kernel LTS release, which might not be a good idea.

Appreciate your comments.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

- jupiter

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-10-22  2:51 UTC | newest]