* Upgrade to version 1.40 broken WiFi
@ 2021-11-23 10:08 Jupiter
From: Jupiter @ 2021-11-23 10:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: connman; +Cc: yocto

Hi,

I built connman version 1.37 and wpa_supplicant in zeus, it worked
well. I have just upgraded OE / Yoctor to Honister, I built the
connman version 1.40 and ran it with wpa_applicant, but it is now
completely broken, no WiFi IP address assigned. I heard that a new
version of connman is going to replace wpa_supplicant by iwd, is that
correct? If it is true, I am not going to debug it with wpa_applicant,
I am not familiar with iwd, the Yocto does not have iwd option, are
there documents to build Honister connman with iwd?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

- JH

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-11-23 10:09 UTC | newest]