From: Roger Heflin <rogerheflin@gmail.com>
To: Thomas MARCHESSEAU <marchesseau@gmail.com>
Cc: Linux RAID <linux-raid@vger.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: RAID 5 "magicaly" become a RAID0
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 17:28:32 -0500	[thread overview]

Add a "--force" to the --assemble command and it should force the
other 2 online even though they are a bit off on events.

From my understanding that may been some of the last data written
could be lost/corrupted (those last 4 events on those 2 disks).

I would probably also suggest getting another disk and going to raid6,
raid5 is pretty scary if disks start going bad.