* Share the maintain loading of Mediatek SoC driver (the display related part)
@ 2022-02-18  0:03 ` Chun-Kuang Hu
From: Chun-Kuang Hu @ 2022-02-18  0:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Matthias Brugger, Linux ARM, moderated list:ARM/Mediatek SoC support

Hi, Matthias:

It seems that you are so busy that you do not frequently review
patches. I would like to share the maintain loading of Mediatek SoC
driver (the display related part). I list some choices:

1. I would be the sub-maintainer of Mediatek display related SoC
driver: I pick patches and send pull request to you. This would mostly
share your loading.
2. I would be the reviewer of Mediatek display related SoC driver:
After I reviewed these patches, you could take less effort to review
these patches.

How do you think about this sharing idea?

Regards,
Chun-Kuang.

From: Chun-Kuang Hu @ 2022-02-18  0:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Matthias Brugger, Linux ARM, moderated list:ARM/Mediatek SoC support

Hi, Matthias:

It seems that you are so busy that you do not frequently review
patches. I would like to share the maintain loading of Mediatek SoC
driver (the display related part). I list some choices:

1. I would be the sub-maintainer of Mediatek display related SoC
driver: I pick patches and send pull request to you. This would mostly
share your loading.
2. I would be the reviewer of Mediatek display related SoC driver:
After I reviewed these patches, you could take less effort to review
these patches.

How do you think about this sharing idea?

Regards,
Chun-Kuang.

* Re: Share the maintain loading of Mediatek SoC driver (the display related part)
@ 2022-02-23  3:38   ` Miles Chen
From: Miles Chen @ 2022-02-23  3:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: chunkuang.hu; +Cc: linux-arm-kernel, linux-mediatek, matthias.bgg

Hi Matthias,

>Hi, Matthias:
>
>It seems that you are so busy that you do not frequently review
>patches. I would like to share the maintain loading of Mediatek SoC
>driver (the display related part). I list some choices:
>
>1. I would be the sub-maintainer of Mediatek display related SoC
>driver: I pick patches and send pull request to you. This would mostly
>share your loading.
>2. I would be the reviewer of Mediatek display related SoC driver:
>After I reviewed these patches, you could take less effort to review
>these patches.

I'd like to share the loading, too.
I think I can start from catching common mistakes I learned from
your reviews.

How do you think?

Cheers,
Miles