* Hung Task Linux 4.13-rc7 Reiserfs
@ 2017-09-30  3:56 Shankara Pailoor
From: Shankara Pailoor @ 2017-09-30  3:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: LKML, reiserfs-devel; +Cc: Andrew Zhu Aday, syzkaller

Hi,

I am fuzzing the kernel 4.13-rc7 with Syzkaller with Reiserfs. I am
getting the following crash:

INFO: task kworker/0:3:1103 blocked for more than 120 seconds.

Here is the full stack trace. I noticed that there are a few tasks
holding a sbi->lock. Below are a report and a log of all the programs
executing at the time of the incident.

Report: https://pastebin.com/uGTAw45E
Logs: https://pastebin.com/EaiE0JLf
Kernel Configs: https://pastebin.com/i6URdADw

I don't have a reproducer yet and any assistance would be appreciated.

Regards,
Shankara

* Re: Hung Task Linux 4.13-rc7 Reiserfs
@ 2017-09-30 19:20   ` Shankara Pailoor
From: Shankara Pailoor @ 2017-09-30 19:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: LKML, reiserfs-devel, linux-mm; +Cc: Andrew Zhu Aday, syzkaller

Hi,

I have a reproducer program. It takes about 3-5 minutes to trigger the
hang. The only calls are mmap, open, write, and readahead and the
writes are fairly small (512 bytes).

Reproducer Program: https://pastebin.com/cx1cgABc

From: Shankara Pailoor @ 2017-09-30 19:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: LKML, reiserfs-devel, linux-mm; +Cc: Andrew Zhu Aday, syzkaller