* Update required packages to compile Linux Kernel
@ 2018-03-26 16:40 Jefferson Capovilla
From: Jefferson Capovilla @ 2018-03-26 16:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

Hi,

I followed the tutorial available in this link:
https://kernelnewbies.org/OutreachyfirstpatchSetup

and noticed that it's necessary to install three more packages during step
"Install some packages". The missing packages are:
*bison flex libelf-dev*

Could someone please update this info there?

Jeff
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

* Update required packages to compile Linux Kernel
@ 2018-05-05 12:05 ` Helen Koike Fornazier
From: Helen Koike Fornazier @ 2018-05-05 12:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

Hi Jefferson,

Sorry the delay to reply you

On Mon, Mar 26, 2018 at 1:40 PM, Jefferson Capovilla <jefcap@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I followed the tutorial available in this link:
> https://kernelnewbies.org/OutreachyfirstpatchSetup
>
> and noticed that it's necessary to install three more packages during step
> "Install some packages". The missing packages are:
> bison flex libelf-dev

Thank you for this report.

> Could someone please update this info there?

I just updated the wiki, please let me know if you are interested to
make more changes and I can give you editing permissions.

> Thanks,
> Jeff

Helen Fornazier