* [SPDK] Support for multiple RocksDB databases
@ 2017-09-06 21:08 Josh Perschon
From: Josh Perschon @ 2017-09-06 21:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

Hello,

I've been reviewing the SPDK RocksDB integration and was wondering if there
is support for multiple databases on the same bdev.  BlobFS only supports 1
namespace/no directories, which leads me to think that only 1 database per
bdev is supported although the abstractions BlobFS uses for files are
different than most file systems so I'm not sure.

Thanks,
Josh

[-- Attachment #2: attachment.html --]
[-- Type: text/html, Size: 451 bytes --]

* Re: [SPDK] Support for multiple RocksDB databases
@ 2017-09-07 11:42 Chang, Cunyin
From: Chang, Cunyin @ 2017-09-07 11:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

Hi Josh,

We are trying to support the multiple databases on the same bdev, we already have some patches merged to the master branch,
https://review.gerrithub.io/#/c/374558/
but we still need some patches for the blobstore to make sure it works for multiple databases tests from rocksdb, they are still under review.

-Cunyin